A pair of GP8's pause at AY in Akron, Ohio with a rail train. Rail was being lifted on both some ex EL and ex PC lines in the area. CR 5407 was rebuilt from CR/PC 5856 at ICG Paducah in Dec 1976, and was originally numbered by Conrail as 5727. The 5445 was CR 5941, the ex EL 1211, rebuilt at CRI&P Silvis in Nov 1978.
Photo Location Name
Conrail Road Number