We are looking north in Franklin, Ohio back on August 8, 1984. Local WOMO-10 placing a loaded boxcar at Stone Container, later this plant became part of the Newark Group. The Conrail boxcar to the left to heading to Georgia-Pacific's Felt Mill on the north side of Franklin. Before 1912 this was the Big Four signal track main north to Miamisburg and Dayton. The Soo Line empty covered hopper was picked up at IKO on the south side of Frankilin.
Conrail Road Number